Saturday, January 2, 2010

You're so vain


Really.

Is he just stupid? Delusional?

As my Don't-we-just-have-to-sign-some-papers-and-get-this-over-with husband prepares for his new starring role in "Don't know how to have an adult relationship so I thought divorce was an easy out" he has been the one shopping.

Shopping.

The root of all evil.

The straw purse that broke the camels back.

I'm just going to come clean and state that I spent over $30,000 on credit cards. I did.

And he paid it off.

I did pay him back as much as I could.

And I could have learned my lesson. I DID learn my lesson.

But this lesson is about more than spending.

He checked out long before this, and I knew it. The ink faded on the charge slip a long time ago.

So this is about more than money. Saying it is about the money is just the easy way out.

Chicken.

Whatever.

But here is what cracks me up. As we are still living together the stupid fucker thinks I am his FASHION ADVISOR.

He is willing to acknowledge that I have good taste.

Stupid fuck goes shopping for a new sweater to wear to a party (Again, while I am home being a PARENT) and brings it home to ask what I think of it.

Are you stupid?

#1- It's ugly

#2- You think a Tommy Bahama sweater is the answer to your problems? Think twice, fucker.

#3- You dumb ass. They left the security tag on the sweater. That fucking sweater is so ugly that in their haste to get it out the door they forgot to take the tag off. Hahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting. Im still trying to work out being a divorced single mother. Its not easy, as i am sure you are quickly finding out. Im here (in the blogosphere) if you need to talk :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know I'm not alone here...